The Recipe For Making Brad's buffalo chicken burger. Sorry about the video glitch. the next recipe will be fixed! Chicken Joint in Lahug, Cebu City, Philippines. New York Buffalo Brads Hot Wings is a fast food restaurant that serves a wide variety of delicious f.
These BUFFALO CHICKEN BURGERS are so moist and juicy! They grill up quick and easy for a nice twist on the traditional burger. One of the things I LOVE about these burgers is that they turn out super juicy, they are easy to make more or less spicy, and they're topped off with ranch coleslaw! You can make Brad's buffalo chicken burger using 15 ingredients in 9 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Brad's buffalo chicken burger
- Insert 2 of lg chicken breasts.
- Insert 1 cup of flour.
- Add of Salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Fill 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Insert of Oil for frying.
- Mix 1/4 cup of Frank's red hot buffalo sauce.
- Mix 1 tbs of butter.
- Mix of Toppings.
- Prepare 2 of cheddar jalapeño bagels.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise.
- Insert of Ranch dressing.
- Insert slices of Pepper jack cheese.
- Add leaves of Radicchio.
- Fill slices of Tomato.
- Add slices of Sweet onion.
These thick, spicy chicken burgers taste just like Buffalo wings! To assemble the burgers, place a lettuce leaf on each roll bottom. Every chicken burger needs this intense, spicy buffalo sauce and crunchy hot slaw. Put the chicken on top of the slaw and add the top bun.
Quick Step To Make Brad's buffalo chicken burger
- Cut chicken into chicken tender sized pieces. Season well with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Let sit 15 minutes..
- Place flour in a bowl, and beaten eggs in another..
- Heat oil in a heavy, large frying pan. Medium heat. Roll chicken in flour, then dip in egg. Roll back in flour, dip back in egg. Roll in flour again. This will give a nice thick coating. Fry in oil until golden brown on all sides..
- Meanwhile, in a microwave safe bowl, combine buffalo sauce and butter. Microwave until sauce is warm and butter is melted. Stir well..
- Drain chicken on paper towels when done..
- Butter split bagels. Toast in a dry pan until browned. Meanwhile prepare toppings..
- On one half of bagels, spread mayonnaise. On other spread ranch dressing..
- Place drained chicken tenders in a bowl. Add buffalo sauce. Toss to coat. Place on bagels and add desired toppings..
- Serve immediately. Enjoy..
If you want more heat on your burger, use a hotter chilli sauce and chilli in your slaw. Our buffalo chicken burger recipe has just the right amount of heat for those cool summer nights. Flip burgers and brush liberally with buffalo wing sauce. Buffalo chicken has done the whole pizza thing, and now it's conquering the burger scene with this ultimate recipe. Season to taste with salt and pepper. That's how to make Brad's buffalo chicken burger Recipe.