The Recipe For Making Frontside 50/50 Energy Bar.
You can make Frontside 50/50 Energy Bar using 9 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Frontside 50/50 Energy Bar
- Prepare 2 cups of whole sprouted oats.
- Add 1 cup of unsalted nut butter (I use 50/50 almond/peanut butter ;-).
- Fill 1/3 cup of virgin coconut oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of raw honey (maple syrup substitute~vegan option).
- Prepare 1 cup of unsweetened coconut shredded or flakes or desiccated.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped nuts (I use walnuts and cashews).
- Mix 1/4 cup of dried fruit (I use cranberries, cherries or apricots).
- Mix 1 teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
- Add 3/4 cup of dark or semi sweet chocolate chips (carob chips work well too as vegan option ;-).
Step By Step To Make Frontside 50/50 Energy Bar
- In sauce pan on low heat add all ingredients EXCEPT CHOCOLATE..
- Turn of heat and add chocolate....
- Put mixture into 9x9 pan, either lined with parchment paper or foil..
- Put Mix in place.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or more..
- Keep refrigerated in sealed container until ready to serve..
- I actually individually wrap in parchment paper so hubby can take to work or to skatepark 🏂.
That's how to make Frontside 50/50 Energy Bar Recipe.