The Recipe For Making Hamburger Cakes.
You can make Hamburger Cakes using 27 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Hamburger Cakes
- Fill of muffin rolls.
- Add 1 cup of Flour.
- Add 1 cup of White sugar.
- Fill 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Insert 1/3 cup of Vegetable oil.
- Insert 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 of Enough milk to make it 1 cup total.
- Fill of meat pattie.
- Mix 55 ml of Cream (35% fat).
- Fill 100 grams of Milk chocolate.
- Prepare 5 of Of the muffin rolls.
- Mix of fudge lettuce.
- Insert 1/3 cup of Cream (35% fat).
- Add 1/2 cup of Caster sugar.
- Insert 40 grams of Butter.
- Fill 120 grams of Chopped white chocolate.
- Fill 1 tbsp of Extra cream.
- Fill 10 of Drops of Green food coloring.
- Add of tomatoes.
- Insert 5 of Raspberry candy or other red candy (optional).
- Fill of caramel sauce.
- Mix 2 tbsp of Dark brown sugar.
- Insert 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Insert 2 tbsp of Cream.
- Add of chocolate cheese.
- Fill 100 grams of Melted white chocolate.
- Fill 1 tsp of Oil based or powdered based yellow food coloring.
Quick Step To Make Hamburger Cakes
- For the muffin rolls Combine dry ingredients. In a seperate whisk together wet ingredients. Mix the two together until just combined. Pipe onto a baking tray, sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake at 180C (356 degrees Fahrenheit) for 5-10 minutes or until golden brown..
- For the lettuce fudge Heat the cream, sugar and butter in the microwave for 2 minutes, stir, 2 minutes, stir, then a final 2 minutes..
- For the tomatoes roll out the candy with a rolling pin.
- For the caramel place all ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine. Microwave on high heat in 30 second bursts, stirring each time until thick and bubbling..
That's how to make Hamburger Cakes Recipe.