The Recipe For Making Chewy Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies.
You can make Chewy Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies using 12 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chewy Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Prepare 1 Cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Fill 1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- Mix 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- Mix 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon.
- Add 2 Tablespoons of Room temp Butter.
- Insert 1/4 Cup of Dark Brown Sugar.
- Fill 2 of Large Eggs.
- Mix 1/4 Cup of Unsweetened Plain Applesauce.
- Fill 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- Fill 2 Cups of Old Fashioned Rolled Oats.
- Prepare 100 Grams of 70% Coco dark chocolate.
Easy Way To Make Chewy Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 F, line cookie shred with parchment paper, and chop dark chocolate into chunks of whatever size you desire..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon..
- In a Large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar, then add the applesauce, vanilla, and eggs. Combine well, then slowly add in the flour mixture followed by the Oats. After these are combined, mix in the chocolate chips..
- Form dough into cookie shaped pieces and place on the cookie sheet. NOTE: This dough will not change shape during cooking, so it is important to flatten them to your desired thickness before cooking..
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Cookies will only slightly brown..
- Allow to cool for 3-4 minutes before devouring..
That's how to make Chewy Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies Recipe.