The Recipe For Making Crockpot buffalo ranch chicken sliders.
You can make Crockpot buffalo ranch chicken sliders using 10 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Crockpot buffalo ranch chicken sliders
- Insert 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 package of ranch I like to use buttermilk ranch seasoning.
- Mix 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- Fill 1 (12 oz) of bottle of mild or hot wing sauce.
- Insert 1/2 cup of melted butter unsalted is recommended.
- Prepare of Hawaiian sweet rolls.
- Fill of Blue cheese crumbles.
- Mix of Thinly sliced red onion.
- Mix of Ranch dressing.
- Mix of Additional wing sauce.
Quick Step To Make Crockpot buffalo ranch chicken sliders
- (Optional) Spray crock pot with cooking spray or use crockpot Liners. Place chicken in crockpot and season with the dry ranch.
- Mix wing sauce with butter and garlic and pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for about 8 hours.
- Shread chicken and mix up and serve on split Hawaiian rolls. Top sandwiches with a little red onion, some blue cheese crumbles and drizzle on additional wing sauce or ranch dressing if desired !.
That's how to make Crockpot buffalo ranch chicken sliders Recipe.