The Recipe For Making Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups.
You can make Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups using 11 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups
- Fill 2 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Mix 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Add 1 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice.
- Add 1/4 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Mix 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Fill 1 cup of milk.
- Insert 3/4 cup of pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup or honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Fill 1 of large egg.
- Insert 1/2 cup of coarsely chopped nuts/pumpkin seeds/chocolate chips.
Easy Way To Make Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups
- Preheat the the over to 350°F. Grease a 12 count standard size muffin tin and set it aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, pumpkin puree, egg, vanilla, and maple syrup until smooth. Then fold in the oats, baking powder, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, and salt. Lastly, fold in the additional add in's, whatever you'd like them to be. Scoop the mixture evenly into the prepared muffin tins..
- Bake for 24-28 minutes, or until lightly golden around the edges and a toothpick inserted into the centers come out clean. Then let them cool in the pan. You can serve them warm or place them in the fridge to store them until you're ready to eat them..
That's how to make Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups Recipe.