The Recipe For Making Vegan Cornbread Muffins.
You can make Vegan Cornbread Muffins using 7 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Vegan Cornbread Muffins
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Add 1 cup of corn meal.
- Add 2/3 cup of sugar.
- Add 1 tsp of salt.
- Add 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Add 1 1/4 cup of oat milk.
- Mix 1/3 cup of canola oil.
Easy Way To Make Vegan Cornbread Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, corn meal, sugar, salt, and baking powder.
- Stir in oat milk and canola oil.
- Lightly spray a 3x4 muffin tin with oil.
- Evenly spoon out the batter into the muffin tin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Use a toothpick to test the muffins. Insert into the center of a few of them and make sure it comes out cleanly.
That's how to make Vegan Cornbread Muffins Recipe.