The Recipe For Making Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal.
You can make Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal using 10 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
- Fill 1 of large apple (I used honey crisp).
- Insert 1/2 Cup of old fashioned oats.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of brown sugar (or maple syrup).
- Mix 1 Cup of milk of choice.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- Add 1 teaspoon of cinammon.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Insert 1/4 Cup of apple sauce (optional).
- Insert of Chopped walnuts for garnish.
- Fill of Butter for pan.
Step By Step To Make Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
- Chop apple into small chunks.
- Heat butter in medium sized pot on high heat. Once melted, add apples and brown sugar, cinnamon, apple sauce, and nutmeg. Stir until evenly coated..
- Pour in oats, milk, and vanilla extract and set to boil. Once boiling, continue to stir. If oats are too wet for preference add oats; too dry, add more milk. Reduce to medium heat and cover for 5 minutes..
- Serve immediately with walnuts and more cinnamon. Happy Fall!.
That's how to make Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Recipe.