The Recipe For Making Apple Oat Muffins.
You can make Apple Oat Muffins using 12 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Apple Oat Muffins
- Prepare 3 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Insert 1 tbsp. of apple pie spice.
- Insert 1 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Add 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Fill 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Insert 2/3 cup of milk, at room temperature (any kind).
- Mix 3/4 cup of unsweetened applesauce.
- Add 1/2 cup of maple syrup.
- Add 3 tbsp. of unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Add 1 of large granny smith apple, grated.
- Mix of Turbinado sugar, for optional topping.
Easy Way To Make Apple Oat Muffins
- Use a food processor to grind up the oats into oat flour. Then pour the oat flour out into a large bowl and add the apple pie spice, baking soda and salt to it. Whisk it all together and set it aside..
- In a seperate, large bowl, whisk together the eggs, applesauce, milk, maple syrup, butter and vanilla extract until well combined..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and use a rubber spatula to fold it all together until just combined. Then fold in the shredded apple. The mix will seem quite wet. I let it sit while the oven heats..
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a standard size 12 count muffin tin with cupcake liners or grease them well. Fill the tins to the top with the muffin batter. Then, sprinkle a good pinch of turbinado sugar over each one..
- Bake 15-18 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let them cool in the pan for 5 or so minutes, before popping them out and letting them cool on wire racks..
- Store in an airtight container for up to 4 days and enjoy!.
- You could also finely dice the apple instead of shredding it, for a different textured muffin..
That's how to make Apple Oat Muffins Recipe.