The Recipe For Making Banana Oats Bread.
You can make Banana Oats Bread using 12 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Banana Oats Bread
- Mix 1 of and 1/2 cups flour.
- Fill 1 cup of oats.
- Fill 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of Baking soda.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of Baking powder.
- Add 1 of egg.
- Insert 3/4 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of oil.
- Mix 3 tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- Insert 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Add of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 cup of smashed banana.
Step By Step To Make Banana Oats Bread
- Beat the egg, banana, sugar, oil and milk in a wide bowl..
- Mix the flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt..
- Blend it with the egg mixture. Add the vanilla essence and mix it well. Add the cocoa powder and mix it well.
- Transfer the batter into a greased baking pan. Bake it for 200°C for 15 to 20 minutes.
That's how to make Banana Oats Bread Recipe.