The Recipe For Making Lee's Mayonnaise Infused Grilled Hamburgers.
You can make Lee's Mayonnaise Infused Grilled Hamburgers using 5 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Lee's Mayonnaise Infused Grilled Hamburgers
- Insert 1 Pound of Ground Beef (80/20).
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of your favorite Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Add 1 of \2 Teaspoon Seasoning Salt.
- Fill 1 of \2 Teaspoon Fresh Cracked Black Pepper.
Easy Way To Make Lee's Mayonnaise Infused Grilled Hamburgers
- Mix all ingredients together, until just combined. Form into three 5 ounce patty's. Make a little them indentation in the middle of the patty's with your thumb. This helps to keep them from shrinking up while grilling. I put them in the refrigerator for an hour or so, to let them firm up..
- Prepare grill. Grill over medium high heat, for around 4 minutes per side flipping only once. Add cheese to melt over patty if desired..
- Serve with nice butter toasted buns. Garnish with any vegetables and condiments of your choice. Message me with any questions. Enjoy.
That's how to make Lee's Mayonnaise Infused Grilled Hamburgers Recipe.