The Recipe For Making Blueberry Peach Oatmeal Crisp Gluten Free.
You can make Blueberry Peach Oatmeal Crisp Gluten Free using 10 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Blueberry Peach Oatmeal Crisp Gluten Free
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Gluten Free Bobs Red Mill Rolled Oats.
- Mix 1/2 cup of Pamela's Gluten Free Baking Mix.
- Fill 1 teaspoon of Rumford Aluminum Free Baking Powder.
- Add 1/2 cup of Real maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Organic Cinnamon.
- Insert 1 of Organic Free Range Egg.
- Prepare 3 cups of frozen Blueberries.
- Prepare 2 cups of Organic peeled and sliced Peaches.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Sea salt.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Organic Cane Sugar.
Quick Step To Make Blueberry Peach Oatmeal Crisp Gluten Free
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Place frozen blueberries and peaches into a 13 x9 x 1 inch casserole dish. Stir in 2 teaspoons of cane sugar..
- In a separate bowl combine Baking mix, oats,baking powder, cinnamon,egg, and sea salt. Mix until all ingredients are wet. Add the maple syrup to this mixture and stir to evenly distribute. Place this on top of fruit by dropping spoonfuls every few inches. The mixture will not cover the entire pan..
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until it is lightly browned..
That's how to make Blueberry Peach Oatmeal Crisp Gluten Free Recipe.