The Recipe For Making Buns for Sliders.
You can make Buns for Sliders using 9 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Buns for Sliders
- Prepare 150 ml of warm water.
- Fill 1 tbsp of instant yeast.
- Mix 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mashed potatoes.
- Add 3 cups of flour (high protein content).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of powdered milk.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Add 1 tbsp of butter.
Easy Way To Make Buns for Sliders
- Add warm water, instant yeast, and sugar to the bread maker. Wait about 5-10 minutes until it bubbles..
- Add the rest of the ingredients according to the list, one by one..
- Use "kneading and proofing" setting. (It will take about an hour or so).
- Flatten the dough in a surface covered with flour. Form dough into balls and put them in well-greased mold or casserole dish..
- Cover the balled dough with moist tablecloth and proof for about 45 minutes..
- Heat the oven (175 Celcius degrees). Put the buns into the oven. It takes about 10 minutes in my oven, but check from time to time. The buns are done when the color is golden with a hint of brown..
- Remove the buns from the mold and put on a wire rack to cool..
That's how to make Buns for Sliders Recipe.