The Recipe For Making Meatball Sliders 🍔.
You can make Meatball Sliders 🍔 using 5 ingredients in 10 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Meatball Sliders 🍔
- Add 1 pack of King’s Hawaiian sweet rolls.
- Insert of Meatballs (one for each sweet roll) thawed or fresh.
- Add of Bbq sauce (any flavor you like).
- Fill of Provolone cheese.
- Fill of Butter Cooking Spray.
Easy Way To Make Meatball Sliders 🍔
- Place your bottom half of sweet rolls into a large baking pan after slicing rolls in half, you may spray your baking pan lightly with cooking spray if you wish....
- Place about 1/3 cup bbq sauce into a bowl, and with a basting brush baste the bottom half of sweet rolls with the bbq sauce....if you need to put more bbq sauce on the bottom half of rolls go right ahead and put more, just don’t saturate the bottom half of the sweet rolls !!!.
- Place a few slices of provolone cheese on top of bottom halves of sweet rolls, enough to cover the bottom of the rolls.....
- Place meatballs on top of sweet roll halves......
- Place more provolone cheese on top of meatballs..... 😋.
- Take your bbq sauce and drizzle over the provolone cheese.......
- Now place top halves of sweet rolls on top of provolone cheese and meatballs.....press tops down into cheese.....
- Lightly spray top halves with butter cooking spray.....
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 12 - 15 minutes or until all cheese has melted and tops are golden.....Check to make sure before the 15 minutes are up that your tops aren’t getting too golden !!!!.
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
That's how to make Meatball Sliders 🍔 Recipe.