The Recipe For Making Pickled Sausage Sandwich.
You can make Pickled Sausage Sandwich using 6 ingredients in 2 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Pickled Sausage Sandwich
- Mix 4 tablespoons of crushed kettled potato chips.
- Add 2 of pickled sausages.
- Add 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Insert 2 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- Insert 2 tablespoons of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- Fill 2 slices of hotdog buns.
Quick Step To Make Pickled Sausage Sandwich
- Add mayonnaise and mustard to the buns. Add the sausage..
- Add the ketchup and chips. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
That's how to make Pickled Sausage Sandwich Recipe.