The Recipe For Making Turkey and avocado burgers with honey mustard sauce. NUTRITION INFO. (Keep a check on the turkey patties to keep from burning them. Add tomato slice and avocado slice on top,than other half of roll. A juicy, flavor-packed salmon burger stuffed with dill, onions, and horseradish, served with a sweet and creamy honey-dijon mayonnaise and avocado Using honey helps to bind the burgers together while adding a touch of sweetness that matches nicely with the browned flavors of the burgers.
A honey-mustard mixture keeps these low-fat. These turkey burgers look beef burgers straight in the face and make them quiver a bit. These are far from the wimpy, dry-as-sandpaper turkey burgers Topped with melted Monterey Jack and lime-scented avocado mash, this is how you make a turkey burger that people will actually want to eat. You can make Turkey and avocado burgers with honey mustard sauce using 15 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Turkey and avocado burgers with honey mustard sauce
- Prepare of Burger.
- Insert 2 pounds of ground turkey.
- Add 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Fill 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Mix 1/2 tsp of ground pepper.
- Fill 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Add of Sauce.
- Fill 1/3 cup of light mayonnaise.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of honey mustard.
- Insert of Toppings.
- Prepare 1 of large avocado sliced.
- Prepare 1 of beef steak tomato sliced.
- Mix 1 of romaine lettuce leaf.
- Add of Buns.
- Insert of Kaiser or jumbo Hawaiian.
These ground chicken burgers are loaded with flavour from parmesan, garlic and sage (the secret Ground chicken (mince) - the flavourings in the chicken patties work equally well with turkey or pork. For sauce, in a small bowl, mash avocado with the sour cream, cilantro, lime juice, garlic and salt. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Spread a thin layer of sauce.
Easy Way To Make Turkey and avocado burgers with honey mustard sauce
- With hands, mix ingredients for the burger..
- Heat grill on medium-high heat..
- Grill 5-6 minutes on one side..
- Flip burgers and grill 4-5 minutes..
- Mix ingredients for the sauce..
- Put sauce on a bun and burger and topping between the buns..
An easy and quick recipe for a turkey burger: learn how to prepare a tasty sandwich with a twist, served with In a small bowl, mix the honey, mustard and lemon juice and season to taste. Heat the oil in a wide The perfect dish of spaghetti in tomato sauce? Here's the recipe explained step by step. #GrillBurger #ChickenGrillBurger #HoneyMustardSauce #JalapenoSauce Previously I have shared the recipe of Chicken Grill Burger. There are a number of sauces. Learn how to make the best turkey burgers with avocado with this recipe from Delish.com. That's how to make Turkey and avocado burgers with honey mustard sauce Recipe.