The Recipe For Making Cheeseburger Macaroni Skillet.
You can make Cheeseburger Macaroni Skillet using 12 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Cheeseburger Macaroni Skillet
- Add 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Fill 2-4 of garlic cloves minced.
- Add 1 of medium yellow or white onion.
- Fill of Salt to taste.
- Fill 4 cups of beef broth or chicken broth (I use beef soup base).
- Fill 16 oz of elbow macaroni.
- Fill 1 cup of milk.
- Mix 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Add 1-2 cups of shredded Colby Jack cheese and or mozzarella cheese.
- Mix 1/8 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Mix 1 1/2 tsp of yellow mustard.
- Mix of Garnish with fresh parsley.
Step By Step To Make Cheeseburger Macaroni Skillet
- In a large skillet, season the beef with the garlic, onion and salt, then brown the ground beef..
- Once the beef is cooked, drain the excess grease..
- Add in the beef broth. Add in the macaroni and stir. Simmer for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the pasta is tender..
- Add in the milk and stir. Add in the cheese, cream cheese and yellow mustard and stir until melted. Dash it with worcestershire sauce..
That's how to make Cheeseburger Macaroni Skillet Recipe.