The Recipe For Making Eggscellent Bison Burger.
You can make Eggscellent Bison Burger using 9 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Eggscellent Bison Burger
- Prepare 1 lb of ground bison.
- Add 2 tbs of butter - melted.
- Prepare 4 of brioche buns.
- Fill 4 of duck eggs.
- Add 4 slices of extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- Fill 4 slices of tomato - cut about 1/8" thick (we used an heirloom).
- Prepare 4 leaves of romaine lettuce.
- Fill to taste of mayo and dijon mustard.
- Insert to taste of salt and pepper.
Quick Step To Make Eggscellent Bison Burger
- Form ground bison into 4 burger patties. Sprinkle each side with desired amount of salt and pepper. Grill to desired doneness (we like medium rare). Top with cheese in last couple minutes of cooking so it gets all melty..
- While burgers are cooking slice buns, brush inner side of each half with melted butter, toast on grill or in a preheated skillet over medium heat..
- In a medium skillet over medium-low heat fry up duck eggs in about 1 tbs oil. You can do either over easy or sunny side up. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Assembly: Spread mayo and/or dijon on bun if desired. Place lettuce then tomato on bottom bun. Top with burger then egg. Place top bun (press down to break yolk if desired). Dig in for a messy delight!.
That's how to make Eggscellent Bison Burger Recipe.