The Recipe For Making Greek Burgers w/yogurt sauce.
You can make Greek Burgers w/yogurt sauce using 21 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Greek Burgers w/yogurt sauce
- Prepare of Patty Mix.
- Add 1 lb of ground lamb *or lean ground beef.
- Fill 1/2 cup of cooked spinach, squeezed dry and chilled.
- Add 1/2 cup of feta cheese.
- Fill 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Insert 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh oregano, dill, and parsley.
- Fill 2 teaspoons of ground cumin.
- Fill 1 of egg yolk.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne.
- Insert of Yogurt Sauce.
- Add 3/4 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped cucumber.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lemon zest.
- Insert of Juice of 1 lemon.
- Insert 1 teaspoon of chopped dill.
- Add 1 teaspoon of chopped mint.
- Insert to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Insert of Serve With.
- Fill of Toasted ciabatta buns, sliced tomato, cucumber, and red onion.
- Mix of Or- on a wilted spinach salad with diced tomato, cucumber.
Step By Step To Make Greek Burgers w/yogurt sauce
- Combine all patty mix ingredients in a bowl. Do not over work the mix..
- Form four patties and refrigerate 10-15 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil on a medium high heat skillet, cook burgers 3-5 minutes per side to desired doneness. *if using bison DO NOT cook beyond medium or it will be dry!.
- Served drizzled with yogurt sauce.
That's how to make Greek Burgers w/yogurt sauce Recipe.