The Recipe For Making Ham egg and cheese sliders.
You can make Ham egg and cheese sliders using 5 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Ham egg and cheese sliders
- Insert of Hawaiian rolls.
- Add of Sliced deli ham.
- Mix slices of American cheese.
- Insert of Eggs - scrambled.
- Mix of Mustard of your choice.
Quick Step To Make Ham egg and cheese sliders
- Grease baking dish and preheat your oven to 350.
- Cut Hawaiian rolls into individual rolls cut in half.
- Lay bottoms of Hawaiian rolls in greased dish.
- Fold 1 thinly sliced pieces of ham onto each roll.
- Lay American cheese across tops of ham and roll bottoms. It’s ok to over lay over many sandwich bottoms as it will melt and sandwiches can be pulled apart.
- Scramble your eggs and sprinkle over tops of cheese.
- Put tops on your sandwiches.
- Place in oven and bake until cheese melted and is 145 degrees. About 15 minuets.
That's how to make Ham egg and cheese sliders Recipe.