The Recipe For Making Old-fashioned styled Spaghetti. Just look at that factory set! Serve with garlic bread and a green salad. Spaghetti (Italian: [spaˈɡetti]) is a long, thin, solid, cylindrical noodle pasta.
Italian spaghetti is typically made from durum wheat semolina. "A John Boswell Associates book.". "Main Street books.". Old Spaghetti Factory recipes - the easy way to prepare the best dishes from the Old Spaghetti Factory menu. Jollibee Style Spaghetti is our version of the yummy Jollibee Spaghetti that everyone loves. You can make Old-fashioned styled Spaghetti using 14 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Old-fashioned styled Spaghetti
- Add of Spaghetti noodles.
- Prepare 2 lbs of ground beef(give or take).
- Add 1 (14.5 oz) of can diced tomatoes(with basil, garlic, and oregano).
- Mix 1 (24 oz) of can of Del Monte Traditional pasta sauce.
- Mix of Mushrooms (chopped).
- Add Half of a Large onion (diced).
- Insert 1 can of Medium black olives (diced).
- Fill 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- Mix of Onion powder.
- Add of Basil.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- Insert of Salt.
- Mix of Pepper.
The secret in making a tasty spaghetti such as this is to simmer the sauce for a longer period. By doing this, all the flavor from the meat are extracted; it also releases lycopene from the tomato sauce. Dining at The Old Spaghetti Factory is an experience. For decades we have invested meticulous attention to our unique décor and classical designs.
Easy Way To Make Old-fashioned styled Spaghetti
- Cook mushrooms, onion, and black olives, on medium heat, season with butter, garlic, salt, and pepper. Cook until onions are soft. Then set aside in a bowl. (I buy a large thing of fresh mushrooms, cut them up, and freeze them in a couple zip-lock baggies. So my mushrooms are already pretty soft, after they defrost. If you have fresh mushrooms/not frozen or canned, cook until soft.).
- In a large pot, bring a little less than half a pot of water, to a boil. Once it starts boiling, add in the noodles. I break my spaghetti noodles in half. Stir immediately after adding noodles to the water, to prevent the noodles from sticking together, stirring occasionally, boil 10 minutes or until done..
- While the noodles are boiling, start the ground beef. Season the ground beef with garlic, onion, salt, pepper, basil, and oregano. Cook until browned, if any grease is in the skillet, after it's done cooking, drain the grease. (I put a screen over my skillet, and drain into the empty black olive can. I don't drain grease down my sink) Added a picture of the amount of ground beef i use, i'm not sure if it's 2lbs, i buy a 3-5lb log and cut it into sections and freeze it..
- After the noodles are done, drain them and add them back to the pot..
- After the ground beef is done, add in the pasta sauce and diced tomatoes. Stir together..
- Add the ground beef, tomatoes, and pasta sauce, to the large pot with the noodles, along with the black olives, onions, and mushrooms, that were set aside. Stir everything together. And it's Done. (if you want you can stir in a little salt to taste. My sister adds salt, I think it tastes good the way it is, all depends on your taste buds.).
- Serve and enjoy! *Add parmesean cheese, if you want. I couldn't find mine.*.
Every location is adorned with antique lighting, intricate stained glass displays, large colorful booths, and an old-fashioned trolley car for guests to. The Old Spaghetti Factory is a family owned. Spaghetti Neapolitan is spaghetti pan-fried with onion and bell pepper, and seasoned with ketchup. Spaghetti Neapolitan used to be a very popular food at restaurants in Japan a long time ago. One of our favorite ways to showcase fresh lobster is in this simple Venetian dish, where it's tossed with garlic, fresh ripe tomatoes, and white wine. That's how to make Old-fashioned styled Spaghetti Recipe.