The Recipe For Making Baked Honey Butter Loose Meat Sliders.
You can make Baked Honey Butter Loose Meat Sliders using 12 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Baked Honey Butter Loose Meat Sliders
- Add 16-24 of slider buns or small dinner rolls.
- Add 1 lb of ground beef.
- Insert 1 lb of ground pork.
- Add 1 of medium Vidalia or yellow onion - finely chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 2 tbs of low sodium soy sauce.
- Mix 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Mix 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Mix 1/2 tsp of ground mustard.
- Mix 2 tbs of butter.
- Fill 1 tbs of honey.
- Add 8-12 slices of American or cheddar cheese (optional).
Quick Step To Make Baked Honey Butter Loose Meat Sliders
- In a skillet over medium heat brown ground beef and ground pork with onion powder, garlic powder, ground mustard and chopped onion until no pink remains, breaking up to a fine crumble as you go..
- Drain meat when done if desired (sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Just depends how much fat there is). Add beef broth and soy sauce, stir to combine. Bring to a rapid simmer. Let simmer uncovered until liquid reduces to almost nothing, stirring occasionally. About 10 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Leaving buns/rolls connected to each other, carefully split tops from bottoms. Place bottoms in 9x13" baking dish. Spread meat mixture over bottoms evenly. Layer with cheese if desired (which I highly recommend). Cover with bun/roll tops..
- Place butter and honey in a small bowl. Microwave 20-30 seconds to melt. Stir. Brush over slider tops. Place sliders in oven uncovered and bake 10-15 minutes or until tops are golden..
- Remove from oven. Let cool 5-10 minutes. Pull/cut apart to serve and enjoy!.
That's how to make Baked Honey Butter Loose Meat Sliders Recipe.