The Recipe For Making High fiber oats and yogurt cookies.
You can make High fiber oats and yogurt cookies using 8 ingredients in 10 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make High fiber oats and yogurt cookies
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of oats.
- Insert 1 cup (155 gr) of plain yogurt.
- Insert 1 handful of almonds.
- Insert 3 tablespoons of chia seeds.
- Fill 1 of egg.
- Insert 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of almond essence.
- Prepare of Sweetener of choice.
Quick Step To Make High fiber oats and yogurt cookies
- Put 1 cup of oats in the food processor and work until soft. Mix with the rest of the unprocessed oats and put in a mixing bowl..
- Put almonds in food processor. Work until you have medium sized pieces, for chunkyness and crunchyness. Put in mixing bowl..
- Add seeds and baking powder and mix..
- Add egg (whole or just the white) and the almond essence, mix everything together..
- Add yogurt one tablespoon at a time and mix, until your dough is soft but still hard enough to make a ball that keeps it's shape. I used most of the cup..
- Add your favorite sweetener. I used enough to replace 8 teaspoons of sugar, it's sweet but not much. Feel free to add as much as you prefer..
- Pre heat the oven at 180 C°. Spread oil on oven tray or cover with aluminum foil..
- Take little pieces of dough and make small balls, squeeze them against the tray to form 5 cm diameter cookies (size is optional)..
- Put in oven for 15-20 minutes until they are a bit toasted and crunchy on the outside. Don't worry if they're still soft inside, but I prefer to wait til they're completely dry..
- Of course, almonds and chia seeds are optional. I recommend adding a nut for crunchyness and a seed for extra fiber, but of course you could add none of these..
That's how to make High fiber oats and yogurt cookies Recipe.