The Recipe For Making 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Oat Cookies.
You can make 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Oat Cookies using 4 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Oat Cookies
- Insert 1 cup of peanut butter.
- Mix 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- Mix 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
Easy Way To Make 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Oat Cookies
- Mix together all the ingredients in a medium bowl with a rubber spatula or a wooden spoon..
- The dough will be very sticky. To make it easier to work with, cover it and place it in the fridge to chill for 20 or so minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat and set aside..
- Roll dough into balls, about 1 tbsp. of dough per ball, and set onto prepared baking sheet..
- Use a fork to flatten them down. We like to do a criss cross pattern. They won't really spread much in the oven, so it's okay to have them close together..
- Bake for 9-10 minutes. They will still look a bit underbaked, but once cooled will yield a soft, chewy cookie. For a crispy cookie, bake an additional 2-3 minutes. Allow to cool on the pan for 3 minutes, then move them onto a wire rack to cool completely..
- Store any leftover cookies in an airtight container at room temperature..
That's how to make 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Oat Cookies Recipe.