The Recipe For Making Burger & Gravy w/ Taters.
You can make Burger & Gravy w/ Taters using 13 ingredients in 14 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Burger & Gravy w/ Taters
- Prepare 1 lb of 80/20 ground beef.
- Fill 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 C of breadcrumbs.
- Insert 1 T of worcestershire sauce.
- Insert 1 envelope of dried soup mix.
- Add 2 lb of Idaho potatoes; peeled & cubed.
- Insert 12 of chives; minced.
- Fill 4 of garlic cloves.
- Add 1/4 C of sour cream.
- Fill as needed of kosher salt & freshly cracked black pepper.
- Mix 1/4 C of heavy cream.
- Mix 2 sticks of butter; cubed & cold.
- Add 32 oz of beef gravy.
Easy Way To Make Burger & Gravy w/ Taters
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Cover potatoes and garlic with enough water to cover by 1 inch. Add a very large pinch of salt. Bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are easily pierced with a paring knife. Drain. Return to the pot. Cook on high heat for 30 seconds while shaking pot to remove excess moisture..
- While potatoes are hot, add butter, heavy cream, sour cream, salt, and pepper. Use an electric hand mixer to puree..
- Combine all ingredients from ground beef to dried soup mix together in a large mixing bowl. Add a large pinch of salt and pepper..
- Combine quickly with a light hand..
- Heat jar of gravy slowly in a medium sized saucepot..
- Form 2 patties into smooth balls..
- Heat a medium-large sized cast iron skillet with 3 T butter. A griddle works best for burgers, but a regular saute pan works well..
- Place each burger on the skillet and lightly press down to form the patty..
- Cook until first side is seared and flip, about 3 minutes..
- Add 2T butter to the pan when you flip..
- Cook 1 minute, and transfer to oven. Cook until desired doneness..
- Garnish with chives.
- Variations; Parsley, rosemary, thyme, oregano, celery seed, applewood seasoning, dried ranch seasoning, cubed cheddar cheese, parmesean, romano, gruyere, beef stock, demi glace, roasted garlic, roasted bell peppers, port wine reduction, paprika, shallots, habanero, bacon, corn, asparagus, celery root, turnips, rutabaga, sweet potato, carrot puree.
That's how to make Burger & Gravy w/ Taters Recipe.