The Recipe For Making Sauerkraut Burger.
You can make Sauerkraut Burger using 16 ingredients in 14 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Sauerkraut Burger
- Fill of Bread.
- Add 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of butter soften.
- Mix 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Fill 1 package of yeast.
- Prepare 1 cup of warm water.
- Add 1-1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Fill As needed of oil to coat the dough.
- Mix of Burger.
- Add 3 cups of sauerkraut.
- Fill 2 pounds of ground beef 80/20.
- Fill to taste of salt.
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Insert 1/2 cup of diced onions.
Quick Step To Make Sauerkraut Burger
- Mix the water, yeast, and sugar. Let it sit 7-10 minutes..
- Mix the oil, salt, flour, and butter..
- Add the yeast water mix and knead..
- Form into a ball and coat with oil. Cover and let rise for an hour..
- When it has risen gently knead the dough and recover it and let rest 35 minutes. It will rise again..
- Preheat the oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Brown the beef with the onions and spices.
- When done drain the meat and sauerkraut and add together.
- Mix well..
- Take half the dough and spread it out on a greased pan.
- Add the meat mixture.
- Take the other half and roll it out and lay it on top of the other. Tuck the edges inwards..
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes and take out and brush the top with butter, and return to oven for 10-15 minutes more..
- Let rest for 10 minutes.
- Cut to the size you desire. I hope you enjoy!!?.
That's how to make Sauerkraut Burger Recipe.