The Recipe For Making Vegan burgers.
You can make Vegan burgers using 13 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Vegan burgers
- Insert 1 can of Black beans.
- Fill 1 cup of quinoa prepared.
- Mix 1/2 cup of brown rice prepared.
- Insert 1/2 of wheat bread crumbs.
- Mix 1/2 of red bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of small onion chopped.
- Insert 1 of jalapeño chopped.
- Fill of Cilantro.
- Fill spoon of Cumin.
- Add Spoon of chili pepper.
- Fill of Garlic seasoning.
- Fill of Other seasoning of your choice.
Quick Step To Make Vegan burgers
- Prepare quinoa and brown rice as instructed.
- Warm black beans on stove.
- Chop peppers, garlic, onion and black beans in electric mixer (ninja).
- Combine in bowl with brown rice, quinoa and bread crumbs.
- Make patties with hand.
- Wrap in handiwrap.
- Fry or bake and add wheat buns onions, tomatoes and mustard or condiments of your choice.
That's how to make Vegan burgers Recipe.