The Recipe For Making Fit Brownie.
You can make Fit Brownie using 12 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Fit Brownie
- Add 75 g of oats (if you've whole oat flakes crush It).
- Mix 2 teaspoons of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/4 glass of water.
- Prepare 4 of dates.
- Fill 1/2 of banana.
- Mix 125 ml of milk.
- Add 1 of egg.
- Mix 2-3 ounces of chocolate (min.70%cocoa).
- Add 5 of walnuts.
- Add 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil/ olive oil.
- Add of Stevia to taste (little because It sweet more than sugar)/honey.
- Prepare 3 teaspoon of yeast.
Step By Step To Make Fit Brownie
- Beat the dates with banana and water.
- Mix the oats with the cocoa powder, egg, milk, oil and stevia.
- Mix the date shake with the oatmeal mixture.
- Peel the walnuts and chop them with your fingers and cut the ounces of chocolate into squares.
- Grab the mass that you do at 3rd pass and mix with half walnuts and chocolate squares and finally mix the yeast un an enveloping way with the dought without stirring very hard.
- Heat a frying pan with a little oil and pour all the mass then add the other half of the walnuts.
- Cook the mass for about 5 min when you see the mass is compacted but soft and finally, remove the Brownie from the pan and place it in the desired container and followed by this step without letting the brownie cool insert half of the squared ounces of chocolate that we had left over. And.......enjoy!😊.
That's how to make Fit Brownie Recipe.