The Recipe For Making Oatmeal Raisin Energy Bites.
You can make Oatmeal Raisin Energy Bites using 9 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Oatmeal Raisin Energy Bites
- Fill 1 cup of old fashioned oats.
- Insert 1/2 cup of almond meal (can use ground flaxseed).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of natural peanut butter (can use any nut butter).
- Fill 1/2 cup of raisins (could use dark chocolate chips or cacao nibs).
- Add 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts (can use any nut or shredded coconut).
- Add 2 tbsp. of + 2 tsp. honey.
- Insert 2 tbsp. of + 2 tsp. pure maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Insert pinch of sea salt.
Step By Step To Make Oatmeal Raisin Energy Bites
- Mix everything together in a medium mixing bowl, adding the sticky sweeteners in last. Mix with a wooden spoon until everything is blended..
- Cover and refridgerate for at least 30 minutes..
- Remove the oat mix from fridge and roll into balls (about 1 tbsp. of mix each)..
- Store in a container in the fridge or freeze to have them last longer..
That's how to make Oatmeal Raisin Energy Bites Recipe.