The Recipe For Making Banana Oat Smoothie.
You can make Banana Oat Smoothie using 6 ingredients in 2 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Banana Oat Smoothie
- Insert 2 of ripe bananas.
- Mix 1 1/2 cups of cold milk.
- Insert 1 tbsp of freshly grated ginger.
- Insert 1 tbsp of honey (add more if you like).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oats (more if you like).
- Mix dash of cinnamon.
Quick Step To Make Banana Oat Smoothie
- Toss all ingredients except cinnamon into a blender and blend for a about 90 seconds..
- Pour into your favorite glass, sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy!.
That's how to make Banana Oat Smoothie Recipe.