The Recipe For Making Cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies.
You can make Cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies using 10 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies
- Mix 2 sticks of soft butter.
- Add 1 of &1/2 cups packed dark brown sugar.
- Fill 2 of eggs.
- Mix 1 of &1/2 teaspoons good vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of &1/2 cups flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Add 1 cup of dried cranberries.
- Mix 3 cups of old fashioned oats.
- Add 1 cup of semi sweet or dark chocolate chips.
Quick Step To Make Cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream butter and brown sugar until fluffy..
- Add eggs and vanilla..
- Sift in flour,salt,and baking soda..
- Stir in cranberries,oatmeal and chocolate chips..
- Bake for 10-12 minutes depending on size of your cookie scoop. Let cool a minute on the baking sheet to set the bottom and then move to a wire rack to cool..
That's how to make Cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies Recipe.