The Recipe For Making Oatmeal protein bar treats.
You can make Oatmeal protein bar treats using 6 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Oatmeal protein bar treats
- Fill 3 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Add 3 tbsp of honey.
- Mix 4 tbsp of milk.
- Mix 1.5 cups of rolled oats.
- Fill 28 g of chocolate chips.
- Add 3 scoops of protein powder (I used bobs red milk whey protein).
Quick Step To Make Oatmeal protein bar treats
- Mix the wet ingredients together till they become one (in marriage).
- In a separate bowl, mix the dry ingredients. Dump the wet to the dry, and you know the drill. Mix it up!.
- Flatten it all in an 8x8” pan (if you have one) and sprinkle the chocolate chips on top. Press the popping Merries down with a spoon so that you get a flat surface..
- Put it in the freezer for ~30 mins until they harden. Ready to eat after that!.
That's how to make Oatmeal protein bar treats Recipe.