The Recipe For Making Zucchini Oatmeal (Zoats).
You can make Zucchini Oatmeal (Zoats) using 10 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Zucchini Oatmeal (Zoats)
- Insert 3/4 cup of water.
- Insert 1/4 cup of milk.
- Add 1/2 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Mix 1 of small zucchini, shredded.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Mix 1 tbsp. of flaxmeal (optional).
- Add 1 tbsp. of golden raisins (optional).
- Add 1 of small overripe banana, mashed.
- Fill 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Insert of Toppings of choice.
Easy Way To Make Zucchini Oatmeal (Zoats)
- Add the water, milk, oats, zucchini and salt to a medium pot over medium high heat..
- Once it comes to a simmer, reduce the heat down to medium and let it simmer, stirring occasionally, for 8 or so minutes, until thickened and creamy..
- Stir in the mashed banana, flaxmeal, raisins and cinnamon, then after another minute remove the pot from the heat. If you like it sweeter, then add whatever additional sweetener now..
- Top with whatever toppings sounds good and eat immediately..
That's how to make Zucchini Oatmeal (Zoats) Recipe.