The Recipe For Making Chocolate Oatmeal.
You can make Chocolate Oatmeal using 8 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chocolate Oatmeal
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Mix 1/2 cup of Quaker Ready to eat Oats.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of cocoa powder.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of sugar/honey.
- Add 1 pinch of salt.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Chocolate Chips.
- Add of Blueberries and blackberries.
- Add 1 teaspoon of chopped Cashew nut and almonds.
Easy Way To Make Chocolate Oatmeal
- Heat milk in a saucepan over medium flame. Add a pinch of salt to it..
- Reduce heat and add oats, cocoa and sugar/honey..
- Stir occasionally till the consistency of the milk starts to thicken. If you do not like your oats to be of a thicker consistency then turn off the flame as soon as the oats get cooked..
- If you prefer having your oatmeal of a thick consistency and thoroughly cooked, then continue stirring for another 5 minutes..
- Remove from flame and serve in bowls. Garnish with chocolate chips, berries, and chopped nuts. You may add fresh fruits of your choice..
That's how to make Chocolate Oatmeal Recipe.