The Recipe For Making Baked Oatmeal.
You can make Baked Oatmeal using 11 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Baked Oatmeal
- Prepare 3 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Add 1 3/4 cup of milk.
- Add 2 of large eggs.
- Insert 1/4 cup of unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsweetened applesauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pure maple syrup.
- Mix 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Add 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Add 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Mix 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Fill 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
Step By Step To Make Baked Oatmeal
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Grease a 9x9" baking pan and set it aside. In a large mixing bowl, add all of the ingredients and mix to combine..
- Pour out the mixture into the prepared baking pan..
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until the middle is pretty well set and the edges have begun to brown a bit..
- Then let it cool for 5-10 minutes before slicing into 9 equal squares and serving. If you're making it in advance, then let it cool completely, slice it into squares and store it in a Tupperware in the fridge for up to 1 week..
- To heat it up, we just place a damp paper towel over a square and microwave for about 45 seconds..
- You can eat the leftovers cold or hot..
That's how to make Baked Oatmeal Recipe.