The Recipe For Making Sweet Potato Brownies.
You can make Sweet Potato Brownies using 8 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Sweet Potato Brownies
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of steamed and mashed sweet potato.
- Add 1/4 cup of oat flour.
- Insert 3/4 cup of cacao.
- Fill 1/4 cup of agave / maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Mix 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Insert 2 tbsp of flaxseeds + 5tbsp water.
- Mix 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
Quick Step To Make Sweet Potato Brownies
- Blend 2 tbsp flaxseeds with 5 tbsp water in a high speed blender for a "vegan egg"..
- In a bowl mix all ingredients until just combined..
- Add mixture to a lined 9x12 inch / 20x30cm backing dish..
- Bake at 160°C for approx 25mins..
- Cut into pieces and serve with whipped cream or ice cream..
That's how to make Sweet Potato Brownies Recipe.