The Recipe For Making Easy French Dip Sliders.
You can make Easy French Dip Sliders using 6 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Easy French Dip Sliders
- Mix 1 package of slider buns.
- Prepare 2 (7 oz.) of containers roast beef lunch meat.
- Add 1 (32 oz.) of carton beef broth.
- Fill 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- Insert 1 tsp. of minced garlic.
Easy Way To Make Easy French Dip Sliders
- Place beef broth and roast beef in large pot on medium heat. Simmer until meat is heated through..
- Cut slider buns in half and place on baking sheet..
- Combine butter and garlic in a bowl and spread evenly among buns..
- Top equally with cheese and place under broiler in oven until cheese is melted and slightly browned..
- Serve meat upon sliders and use beef broth for dipping. Enjoy!.
That's how to make Easy French Dip Sliders Recipe.