The Recipe For Making Banana oat muffins.
You can make Banana oat muffins using 12 ingredients in 2 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Banana oat muffins
- Mix 2 cups of flour sifted.
- Add 2 packs of instant oatmeal plain.
- Mix .75 cup of water or milk.
- Prepare of 1/4 cup brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of over ripe bananas mashed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Mix 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Add 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Add 2 of eggs.
- Add of 1/3 cup canola oil.
- Mix 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Insert 1 tsp of salt.
Easy Way To Make Banana oat muffins
- Mash bananas with sugar, add all other liquid ingredients and mix well. Sift flour and dry ingredients into bowl. Mix until just incorporated. Do not over mix. Spoon into lined muffin tin..
- Bake at 325f for 20-30 minutes depending on size of muffins until light brown on top. These were done in a large muffin tin and took 25m at 325f in a convection oven. (Think Costco size).
That's how to make Banana oat muffins Recipe.