The Recipe For Making Carrot Cake Overnight Oats.
You can make Carrot Cake Overnight Oats using 12 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
- Insert 1 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Add 3/4 cup of milk of choice.
- Fill 1/2 cup of yogurt of choice.
- Insert 1 of carrot, peeled and shredded.
- Mix 2 tbsp. of maple syrup.
- Add 2 tbsp. of raisins.
- Mix 2 tsp. of chia seeds (optional).
- Mix 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of ground allspice.
- Insert 1/8 tsp. of ground cardamom.
- Mix of Toppings of choice.
Easy Way To Make Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
- Start by grating the carrot into a large bowl. Then add the milk, yogurt, maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon, allspice and cardamom. Stir together until it's all incorporated. Then stir in the raisins, oats and chia seeds..
- Divide the mixture evenly into two airtight containers (such as pint sized mason jars), then place the lids on and store them in the fridge overnight (or for at least 5 hours)..
- That's it! Add whatever toppings sound good and enjoy! I like mine with chopped pecans and hemp seeds. It'll be pretty thick, so if you'd like it thinner, then add a splash of milk until it's your desired consistency..
That's how to make Carrot Cake Overnight Oats Recipe.