The Recipe For Making Roast Beef Sliders.
You can make Roast Beef Sliders using 9 ingredients in 10 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Roast Beef Sliders
- Insert of Olive Oil, for browning.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of Minced Garlic, can be replaced with garlic powder.
- Mix 2 of Bottom Round Roasts.
- Mix of Salt and Pepper, for taste.
- Mix 2 cans of Beef Broth.
- Add 2 cans of Canned Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Fill 4 tbsp of Herbs de Provence.
- Mix 24 slices of Provolone Cheese, cut in half to yield 48 slices.
- Add 48 of Slider Rolls.
Quick Step To Make Roast Beef Sliders
- Heat oil in plan. If using minced garlic, lightly brown 1 tbsp garlic, careful not to burn..
- Season 1 roast with salt-pepper. Also season with garlic powder if not using minced garlic. Brown roast on ALL sides in pan..
- In the meantime, add 1 can of can of mushroom and 1 can of beef broth to mixing bowl. Whisk thoroughly to remove large clumps of the mushroom cream. Add a few tablespoons of Herbs de Provence and mix..
- Poor mixture into slow-cooker. Place browned roast into slow-cooker. * The slow-cooker bags are great to help with clean-up *.
- Wipe pan out to remove any browning. Repeat steps 1 - 4 for the second roast..
- Add half of the mushrooms to the slow-cooker. Save remaining half for later. Be sure to sub-merge them slightly..
- Take half of the onion and cut into LARGE slices and add to slow-cooker and sub-merge slightly. The onions will shrink dramatically so cut large. Save the other onion half for later..
- Cook 6 hours on low or 3-4 hours on high..
- After roast is ready, slice remaining onion. Add onions and remaining mushrooms to a saute pan. Add a tablespoon of butter to pan. Slightly saute onions and mushrooms. Add a couple of small ladles of slow-cooker "juice" to pan and continue to saute until desired tenderness..
- Pull meat apart with fork. Ladle juice into small bowls or onto meat or both. Serve on slider rolls with cheese..
That's how to make Roast Beef Sliders Recipe.