The Recipe For Making Honey Habanero Chicken Sliders.
You can make Honey Habanero Chicken Sliders using 14 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Honey Habanero Chicken Sliders
- Add 6 pounds of raw chicken breast.
- Fill 1 cup of water.
- Mix 1 cup of raw apple cider vinegar.
- Insert 1 of and ½ cups raw honey.
- Fill 1 of medium yellow onion chopped.
- Mix 4 of large tomatoes washed and quartered.
- Prepare 4 of large cloves peeled garlic.
- Add 3 teaspoons of turmeric.
- Insert 3 teaspoons of ground mustard.
- Fill 3 teaspoons of sage.
- Add 3 teaspoons of marjoram.
- Fill 3 teaspoons of thyme.
- Mix 3 teaspoons of sea salt.
- Add 7 of whole washed Habanero peppers.
Easy Way To Make Honey Habanero Chicken Sliders
- In a large saucepan bring everything but the raw chicken breast to a boil, then reduce to medium heat. Let cook and reduce by half. You will still have lots of liquid. Remove from the heat, allow to cool a bit. Onced cooled enough to handle, puree it all. Including those Habanero peppers. The heat becomes quite mellow because of the meat..
- Pour and coat the raw chicken breast completely. Cover and refrigerate 12 hours. *I used my slow cooker dish..
- Cook chicken in the marinade until done. Remove chicken, shred it, reserve some marinade. *Because I used my slow cooker dish, it was easy to pull it out and get it cooking..
- Take 2 cups of the marinade, put in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, then lower heat to medium. Reduce liquid to half. Stir every few minutes. The marinade should coat your spoon. Pour this over your shredded chicken. If you like it saucy, use more than 2 cups. If you like it coated 2 cups is good..
- Beef and pork be great too, I used chicken because I already had it..
- I made buttermilk rolls for my sliders. Any roll will do..
That's how to make Honey Habanero Chicken Sliders Recipe.