The Recipe For Making Oat & Almond cookies.
You can make Oat & Almond cookies using 9 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Oat & Almond cookies
- Prepare 110 g of melted butter.
- Insert 120 g of brown sugar.
- Insert 1 of egg.
- Add 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Fill 160 g of all purposed flour.
- Fill 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Mix pinch of salt.
- Mix 1 cup of rolled oat.
- Add 1/2 cup of sliced almond.
Quick Step To Make Oat & Almond cookies
- In a sauce pan, melt and heat butter until it turns slightly brown and smell nutty. Leave to cool for 10 minute..
- Add brown sugar, stir to just combine. Then add egg and vanilla. Stir until the mixture turn to light color..
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Then add into the wet mixture. Fold until well combined..
- Add rolled oat and sliced almond. Mix well..
- Keep the dough in the fridge for at least 1 hr to set..
- Make the dough in any shapes you want. Then bring back to the fridge and leave it cool for another 1 hr..
- Bake at 170C for 20 minute..
That's how to make Oat & Almond cookies Recipe.