The Recipe For Making Pumpkin Cranberry Baked Oatmeal.
You can make Pumpkin Cranberry Baked Oatmeal using 12 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Pumpkin Cranberry Baked Oatmeal
- Add 3 cups of old fashioned oatmeal.
- Fill 1/2 cup of dark brown sugar.
- Add 1/2 cup of chopped cranberries.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- Mix 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- Add 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Insert 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Insert 3 of eggs.
- Add 1/2 cup of milk.
- Mix 1 cup of pumpkin puree.
- Add 1/4 cup of coconut oil, softened.
Quick Step To Make Pumpkin Cranberry Baked Oatmeal
- Preheat oven 350°.
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients..
- Pour into greased 8x8 baking pan. Bake 30-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Serve warm..
- The mixture can also be scooped into lined muffin tins. Bake 25-30 minutes..
That's how to make Pumpkin Cranberry Baked Oatmeal Recipe.