The Recipe For Making Beans and Burger with Onions.
You can make Beans and Burger with Onions using 9 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Beans and Burger with Onions
- Insert 1 pound of ground beef.
- Add 1-1/2 quarts of baked beans.
- Mix 1/4 cup of dehydrated onions.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- Add 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Insert 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of mustard powder.
Easy Way To Make Beans and Burger with Onions
- Put the ground beef in a pot add the spices and dehydrated onions, brown the beef..
- When it is browned and the onions have absorbed the juices and rehydrated, add the beans and mix..
- Simmer for 20-25 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!! I served with Sage Cornbread see my recipe..
That's how to make Beans and Burger with Onions Recipe.