The Recipe For Making Oatmeal with Caramelized Bananas and Apricots. Caramelized Banana Oatmeal! - With some chocolate chips. Shouldn't every banana creation include at least a few little morsels of chocolate goodness? Creamy oatmeal with bananas in a maple syrup/coconut oil glaze.
They cook quickly, get a delicious brown coating and also get nice Last week I shared a breakfast option - Instant Pot Oatmeal with Caramelized Bananas - and this week I've got […] This caramelized banana oatmeal is made with sweet and gooey caramelized bananas served over creamy oatmeal with crunchy pecans and a touch of cinnamon. Farina makes even boring old oats look super sexy as far as I'm concerned. But I gave it a try with caramelized bananas and was floored. You can make Oatmeal with Caramelized Bananas and Apricots using 8 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Oatmeal with Caramelized Bananas and Apricots
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oats.
- Insert 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Add 1/2 cup of milk (amount depends on how you like oatmeal consistency).
- Fill 10 of walnuts.
- Add 3-4 of apricots.
- Fill 2 of bananas.
- Fill 2 of kiwis.
- Add to taste of Cinnamon.
Try caramelized banana nut oatmeal as a breakfast recipe. Caramelizing bananas brings out their natural sweetness for a delicious oatmeal topper! Spoon oatmeal into a bowl and top with caramelized bananas and walnuts. Talk about the best freakin' breakfast on the planet.
Quick Step To Make Oatmeal with Caramelized Bananas and Apricots
- Bring milk to a boil in a medium saucepan. Stir in oats, reduce heat to low. Simmer uncovered over low heat, stirring occasionally, for 25-30 minutes or until oats are of desired texture.
- Meanwhile fry walnuts on dry pan/skillet on medium heat. When walnuts start to smell put them aside for a while.
- Put butter into pan over medium heat, mix with sugar and stir. Let sugar dissolve. Add bananas and apricots. Fry on medium heat for 1-5 minutes on each side to let fruits caramelize. Add walnuts and stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Peel and slice banana and kiwi.
- Put caramelized fruits over oatmeal.
Peel banana, slice banana, place banana slices on top of the oatmeal. Carefully sprinkle brown sugar the over bananas with enough sugar to coat the top of the banana pieces. This caramelized banana oatmeal is SO delicious and creamy, it will be the only thing getting you out of bed in the morning. -@eatwithclarity_. Once it is sizzling, add in the sliced bananas. Grilled Pound Cake with Caramelized BananaKitchenAid. bananas, oatmeal, dried apricots. That's how to make Oatmeal with Caramelized Bananas and Apricots Recipe.