The Recipe For Making Peanut Butter Oatmeal Candy.
You can make Peanut Butter Oatmeal Candy using 7 ingredients in 10 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Peanut Butter Oatmeal Candy
- Prepare 2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Add 3/4 cup of milk.
- Add 3/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Insert 4 cups of quick cooking oats.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of vanilla or maple flavored extract.
- Fill Pinch of salt.
Easy Way To Make Peanut Butter Oatmeal Candy
- Combine milk, sugar and butter in heavy sauce pan..
- On medium high heat, bring to a full rolling boil. Cook 3 minutes while stirring. Bubbles should not disappear while stirring..
- Turn off heat and add peanut butter, vanilla or maple extract and pinch of salt. Mix until peanut butter has melted and creamy..
- In large bowl, add 4 cups of oats. Pour peanut butter mixture over oats..
- Stir until well incorporated..
- Drop by tablespoons onto wax paper or pour into buttered 9x13 pan..
- If your doing this like fudge, you can use smaller pan to make thicker..
- Let cool completely and cut into squares..
- These are very rich. I cut mine into small squares. Maple flavoring is excellent in this also.You can also sit in fridge to cool..
- Store in airtight container or zip lock bag..
That's how to make Peanut Butter Oatmeal Candy Recipe.