The Recipe For Making 1st go homemade burger.
You can make 1st go homemade burger using 8 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make 1st go homemade burger
- Add 500 g of minced beef.
- Insert 2 of x table spoon of hot chilli.
- Mix 2 of x TS of Worcester sauce.
- Insert 2 of x TS of mustard.
- Fill 2 of x cloves of garlic.
- Insert of Fine cut onion - hand full.
- Mix of Grated cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Garnish.
Easy Way To Make 1st go homemade burger
- Mix the mince, garlic, chilli sauce, Worcester sauce, mustard and onion with a tiny bit of olive oil. Make 4 decent sized burgers..
- Gently fry the burger. About 8 mins each side for well done..
- Add cheese.
- Cover and let the cheese melt.
- Add garnish.
- Devour 😛.
That's how to make 1st go homemade burger Recipe.