The Recipe For Making Banana muffins.
You can make Banana muffins using 7 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Banana muffins
- Insert 4 of bananas.
- Mix 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups of oatmeal flour.
- Fill 1/2 cup of oil.
- Fill 1 cup of raisins OR 1/2 cup sugar.
- Insert 2 tablespoons of baking powder.
- Mix of Optional: chopped chocolate.
Easy Way To Make Banana muffins
- Blend all the ingredients, except the chocolate and baking powder, until everything in mixed together..
- Mix in the baking powder and then the chocolate..
- Put into little cupcake trays and bake at 180°C for 15 min or until they come kind of golden..
That's how to make Banana muffins Recipe.