The Recipe For Making Hamburger Cabbage Soup.
You can make Hamburger Cabbage Soup using 13 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Hamburger Cabbage Soup
- Prepare 2 Lbs of ground beef.
- Fill 1 of cabbage head (chopped).
- Mix 28 oz of can diced tomatoes.
- Insert 4 cups of water.
- Insert 1 of onion (diced).
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of beef broth concentrated liquid.
- Mix 1 tsp of celery salt.
- Insert 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Mix 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Insert 1 tsp of cumin.
- Add 2 Tbs of Italian seasoning.
Easy Way To Make Hamburger Cabbage Soup
- Brown ground beef in frying pan and drain..
- Add all ingredients to a large pot..
- Stir well and cover. Simmer for 3 hours, stirring occasionally..
- Once cabbage is tender, stir and serve..
- Note: this is the type of beef broth concentrate I use. Not to be confused with the soup can size of beef broth concentrate..
That's how to make Hamburger Cabbage Soup Recipe.