The Recipe For Making Honey Oats Leopard Bread.
You can make Honey Oats Leopard Bread using 8 ingredients in 9 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Honey Oats Leopard Bread
- Insert 1/2 Cup of Rolled Oats.
- Add 2 Cups of All Purpose Flour.
- Mix 1/2 Cup of Honey.
- Insert 2 tablespoon of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Fill 1 teaspoon of Active Dry Yeast.
- Insert 1.5 cups of Water or less.
Step By Step To Make Honey Oats Leopard Bread
- In a bowl take warm water 3 tbsp, add sugar and yeast and let it get proofed for 5 minutes..
- In a large mixing bowl take rolled oats,flour, yeast, honey & salt and incorporate well..
- Mix lukewarm milk and oil together and add it to the flour mix..
- Start kneading dough and make soft dough either by electric mixer. I have done with hands by kneading for 40-50 turns..
- Make 3 parts of dough, Cover the bigger part and let it rest for 15 minutes...
- For other 2 parts add different colors, give a gentle knead so that dough get colored..
- Start shaping the dough into a loaf and place in a greased loaf pan..
- Cover and let rise in a warm spot for an hour. It will get almost doubled. Preheat oven to 375° F & bake for about 25-30 minutes..
- Tip:: After the first 15 minutes, cover the top of the loaf with a foil tent to prevent over-browning. Check it after 30 minutes by pricking tooth pick into it..
That's how to make Honey Oats Leopard Bread Recipe.